Edição das 13h34min de 18 de dezembro de 2011
Slings are light and cheap weapons. Nevertheless, they are difficult to handle. On the
battlefield they barely cause any damage to armoured opponents, but at least their munition is readily available.
During battle, Slingers deploy to the long-range weapons battle line, unless they are out of munition and they are needed to fill the front battle line.
30 Slingers fill the long-range weapons battle line battlefield space of the Mini, Small and Medium battlefields.
40 Slingers fill the long-range weapons battle line battlefield space of the Large battlefield.
50 Slingers fill the long-range weapons battle line battlefield space of the Big, the largest, battlefield for a maximum of 350 Slingers.
Front Battle Line → Long-Range Weapons Battle Line → Artillery
Rank Weapon Damage Accuracy Munition
- First Class Sling 3 20% 5
- Second Class Dagger 2 60% -
Advance Effect Workshop
- Bronze Balls Damage +1 750 500 1h 1
- Iron Balls Damage +2 1,500 1,000 2h 2
- Steel Balls Damage +3 3,000 2,000 3h 3
- Leather Clothing Armour +1 750 500 1h 1
- Reinforced Leather Clothing Armour +2 1,500 1,000 2h 2
- Studded Leather Clothing Armour +3 3,000 2,000 3h 3